Having a fire extinguisher in your business or home can help keep a tiny flame from becoming a massive fire. If you’ve had to use one recently, you’ve got to clean up the fire extinguisher residue, not to mention call for a fire extinguisher refill in Longview, TX. Fire safety equipment can be a lifesaver, and you’ll want to make sure it’s refilled and ready after using it. There are some specific steps you should follow, depending on the extinguisher type, to make sure everything is taken care of. Dry chemical fire extinguisher residue Dry chemical fire extinguishers leave behind... View Article
Categories for Fire Extinguisher Refill
- Tips for Making Sure Your Paint Booth Is Ready for a Potential Fire
- The Basics of Class K Agents in Longview, TX
- How Do Hood Fire Suppression Systems in Longview, TX Work?
- Questions to Ask When Assessing Your Fire Suppression System in Longview, TX
- What to Consider When Purchasing a Fire Extinguisher