Is a Clean Agent System Right for You?January 27, 2020 6:34 pm Leave your thoughts
When a fire breaks out, it’s always good to have a fire extinguisher on hand to put out the flame, but sometimes that isn’t enough. The best way to fight a fire is with a built-in system that goes off the instant smoke or a flame is detected. Instead of installing a traditional sprinkler system, opt for a clean agent system that puts out fires using inert gases instead of water. Keep reading to learn more about clean agent systems in Longview, TX.
What are the benefits?
We wouldn’t specialize in installing clean agent systems if they didn’t offer quite a few significant benefits. Here are a few of the top reasons to install one:
- Employee protection: Your employees are your greatest asset, and you certainly don’t want anyone getting hurt on the job. Make sure everyone in your building is safe from fire by installing a clean agent system. The system will put out the flame without jeopardizing anyone’s safety.
- No damage: Since clean agent systems use gas to put out the flame instead of water or a chemical powder, there won’t be any long-term damage to the items in the room. That’s a big bonus, considering sprinkler systems can cause thousands of dollars’ worth of damage in the process of extinguishing flames.
- Quick response: Clean agent systems work fast to put out a fire! Smoke and heat detectors automatically trigger the system when they sense something’s amiss, so the flame will be out in a matter of seconds.
Where are clean agent systems useful?
You could install a clean agent system in any building, but that might be a waste of money if one isn’t necessary. Traditional sprinkler systems could damage equipment held in laboratories or ruin files kept in record storage rooms. Trying to put a kitchen fire out with water only makes it worse, so sprinklers won’t do in a commercial kitchen. Thankfully, clean agent systems don’t leave behind any residue and don’t use water to extinguish the flames. Give us a call today to see if your building could benefit from a clean agent system.
Clean agent extinguishers
On top of installing clean agent systems in Longview, TX, we carry a few different portable clean agent extinguishers that can really help out in a pinch. These are the types we sell:
- Halotron: These units don’t leave behind any residue and don’t conduct electricity, making them a great choice for sensitive areas. They’re effective at combating class A, B and C flames.
- Halon 1211: These handheld extinguishers use liquefied gas pressured with nitrogen, and they don’t leave behind any residue, so they’re great for fighting fires in areas with delicate electronics.
- FM200: Guaranteed to put a flame out in 10 seconds or less, heptafluoropropane units are ideal for labs and clean rooms.
If you’re ready to elevate your fire preparedness, then call Anchor Safety Inc. today to learn more about clean agent systems in Longview, TX. We can set you up with a state-of-the-art clean agent system that’s guaranteed to protect your building from all sorts of different fires.
Categorised in: Clean Agent Systems
This post was written by Writer