Clean agent fire suppression systems are especially common for business properties that have critical assets such as manufacturing equipment, data storage centers, IT systems or various types of irreplaceable property such as consumer data and records, art, antiques, artifacts or intellectual property.
Clean agent systems extinguish a fire in any of three ways: reducing the heat, reducing or isolating oxygen in the affected area or inhibiting chain reactions arising from heat and oxygen.
These methods are beneficial because they don’t require the use of water, which can actually be even more damaging if there are important items that need to be protected.
Here are a few examples of some of the most common benefits of clean agent fire suppression systems in Longview, TX:
- Fast: Clean agent systems work a lot faster than other types of fire suppression systems, including those that use water to douse flames. Many clean agent systems reach extinguishing levels in just 10 seconds or less. Given how important it is to get fires put out quickly to preserve your important items, the speed with which these systems work is highly beneficial.
- Safe: Clean agent systems are designed to be as safe as possible for human use. So if you have people present in your office, apartment building, manufacturing facility or other property, you don’t have to worry about this system potentially being hazardous to their health or safety.
- Effective: Clean agent systems deal with fires right as they’re starting, which makes them significantly more effective. Before the fire has a chance to grow and spread around the property, the clean agent system will go right to work at eliminating the flames and the heat and protect all of your items and equipment.
- Clean: Clean agents are entirely non-conductive and non-corrosive, which means you don’t have to worry about them doing any sort of damage to your electronics or any other delicate devices and appliances you have on your property. These agents vaporize to a gaseous state when discharged and cleanly evaporate without leaving any residue behind that you would otherwise have to spend time and money cleaning up. This makes it a highly convenient and simple option for your fire suppression.
- Environmentally friendly: Unlike other forms of gaseous emissions and sprays, clean agents do not deplete the ozone and spend a very limited time in the atmosphere. This means they are much more environmentally friendly than other similar options for fire suppression, and you don’t have to worry about causing damage to the air or the planet by using them. In fact, if you are looking for additional environmental certifications for your property, the use of clean agents would be something you would want to mention in your applications.
These are just a few of the reasons why clean agent fire suppression systems in Longview, TX are so beneficial. For more information about these systems or how you can get one installed at your property, contact the team at Anchor Safety Inc. today.
Categorised in: Clean Agent Systems
This post was written by Writer